M&A Analyst Reinsurance solutions (m/w/d) – (50% – 100%)
BFRC is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Analysis of business transactions in the insurance and reinsurance sector as well as annual financial statements data of customers.
- Evaluation of incoming (prospective and retrospective) reinsurance solutions.
- Participate in due diligence for business transactions.
- Financial Modelling for M&A and Reinsurance Solutions.
- Participation in business development and market strategies.
- Support and relief for the Managing Director.
- Takeover and coordination of cross-company projects and special tasks.
- Temporary mobile work is compatible.
- Insurance clerk with reinsurance experience, graduate business economist (Uni/FH), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or comparable qualification.
- Good knowledge of insurance and reinsurance desirable.
- Very good handling of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good to very good knowledge of German and English. Ideally, knowledge of another foreign language.
- Willingness to take responsibility and work independently.
- Ability to take initiative and (IT) projects on their own.
- Quick-thinking and initiative-taking attitude.